Authors for IEEE Pervasive Computing magazine contribute articles on a broad range of topics and focus on five main areas:
- hardware—hardware technology,
- software—software infrastructure,
- physical interaction—real-world sensing and interaction,
- the human experience—human-computer interaction, and
- systems—systems considerations.
For guidelines and instructions on writing features and departments for IEEE Pervasive Computing, visit our author center.
For more information on IEEE Pervasive Computing magazine and author guidelines, go to http://computer.org/pervasive.
For questions and/or to submit a special issue proposal, contact Brian Brannon at email@example.com.